You can get lit while also enjoying the benefits of MATCHA with this fun Mojito recipe that will add a colorful green twist to everyone's favorite summer cocktail.
You will need(for one cocktail):
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha
- Mint leaves
- 2 oz. white rum
- 1 oz. vodka
- club soda
- Combine sugar and water over low heat to make a simple syrup to sweeten your mojito.
- Add MATCHA once dissolved and stir vigorously.
- Take mint leaves and muddle/lightly crush them in the bottom of a glass.
- Add booze and MATCHA syrup and fill up the glass with ice but leave room for a couple of splashes of club soda.
- Drink 2-8 glasses as prescribed by your party mood.